About Me

My photo
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
I am a lover of all things created, history, travel, art and literature. I spend my time with family and friends, working hard and creating things, pretty much in that order. My passion is to make beautiful things to wear, mostly accessories, jewelry, belts, clutches, hair adornments, brooches etc. I create mostly using fabric , fibres, metals, jewels, pins, chain, clips, buttons and more. I have a shop on Etsy.com which I sometimes have a little trouble maintaining depending on the time of year and how busy I am. Check out my Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/dressedtothe9s or click on the box on the left to go directly there.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Great Ideas Easter and more!!


I love this idea I saw on www.marthastewart.com
these little curtain rods are so cheap too!

Storing baking sheets, cutting boards, and sturdy platters upright on kitchen shelves frees space and keeps you from having to lift a heavy stack when you need only one item. Create dividers for them using tension curtain rods. Buy rods to fit the space, and position pairs of them at intervals. Twist to tighten.


Here's another one from www.marthastewart.com
A plate rack mounted to the wall for children's books. 
They suggest making it but you could probably buy one at a yard sale that may need painting.

A ready-made plate rack can be easily transformed into a child's bookshelf, displaying both toys and children's books. You can also make your own shelves; just have all the wood cut to size at a lumberyard.



Check out this beautiful Easter table setting as seen of HGTV.ca



So Cute!

Colorful natural containers pair prettily with classic silver pieces to create an elegant spring tablescape

Above picture from SouthernLiving.com


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
    Happy Easter!

    I use a tension rod in a closet to hang my embrodiery hoops. It keeps them up and out of the way and safe, too.

    ReplyDelete