About Me

My photo
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
I am a lover of all things created, history, travel, art and literature. I spend my time with family and friends, working hard and creating things, pretty much in that order. My passion is to make beautiful things to wear, mostly accessories, jewelry, belts, clutches, hair adornments, brooches etc. I create mostly using fabric , fibres, metals, jewels, pins, chain, clips, buttons and more. I have a shop on Etsy.com which I sometimes have a little trouble maintaining depending on the time of year and how busy I am. Check out my Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/dressedtothe9s or click on the box on the left to go directly there.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Frittata

My daughter is attending OCAD University in Toronto (Art and Design University) to get her Bachelor of Fine Arts. She is in her first year there and one of her classes looked at different forms of Media and one of her assignments was to do a short film. She asked me if I could make my Frittata while she filmed me. I said sure , anything to help with her schooling is fine with me.
I didn't know what she had in mind but I love the finished product, especially the music. Way to go Samantha!!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, the song was a good choice. Nice work on the video, can we see the frittata after it was baked? It looked so fresh and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its funny you should ask, I asked her the same thing. "Aren't people going to want to see it come out of the oven"? But alas it has been eaten and there are no pictures, but it was really good and they are so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and then I thought the mystery of it going in to the oven and not coming out, was maybe a better ending! Leaving us in suspense...lots of movie moguls used to do that in the old movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that the only voices you hear in the video are the sounds of the food being prepared - the eggs cracking open, the whisk whisking, the spoon scraping the side of the bowl.

    All cooking shows should be like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that too Jacqueline. Such a simple concept can turn into something kinda cool!
    When are you starting your blog Jacqueline? I'll be your first follower!

    ReplyDelete