About Me

My photo
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
I am a lover of all things created, history, travel, art and literature. I spend my time with family and friends, working hard and creating things, pretty much in that order. My passion is to make beautiful things to wear, mostly accessories, jewelry, belts, clutches, hair adornments, brooches etc. I create mostly using fabric , fibres, metals, jewels, pins, chain, clips, buttons and more. I have a shop on Etsy.com which I sometimes have a little trouble maintaining depending on the time of year and how busy I am. Check out my Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/dressedtothe9s or click on the box on the left to go directly there.

Monday, February 14, 2011

List Me on Your Blog!


Happy Valentines Day Everyone! I know its a little late, I'm a little slow today.
I have added a blog list to my blog (see lower left below recent comments). If you add me to your lists I will add you to mine. Its a win win situation by helping fellow bloggers out. If I'm not following you yet let me know and return the favor.
You could call it "monkey see, monkey do"!

4 comments:

  1. ah what I good idea :) I will go and do this now as I'm sure we can all use the blog support! its tough as a newbie to get new followers, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post on UEF. I am now following you.
    You can follow me here:

    http://beadedembellishments.blogspot.com

    Denise
    from
    BeadedEmbellishments
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedembellishments

    ReplyDelete