About Me

My photo
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
I am a lover of all things created, history, travel, art and literature. I spend my time with family and friends, working hard and creating things, pretty much in that order. My passion is to make beautiful things to wear, mostly accessories, jewelry, belts, clutches, hair adornments, brooches etc. I create mostly using fabric , fibres, metals, jewels, pins, chain, clips, buttons and more. I have a shop on Etsy.com which I sometimes have a little trouble maintaining depending on the time of year and how busy I am. Check out my Etsy Shop www.etsy.com/shop/dressedtothe9s or click on the box on the left to go directly there.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Bag--Need Your Opinion!

Hello there, today is March 1st and I am thinking spring...it won't be long now. I bought a spring dress the other day to cheer myself up and I can't wait to be able to wear it.
The reason I am posting today is to get your opinion on something. I made a new bag yesterday and wanted to see what you think. I am probably going to change the button to something a little more French as suggested by a dear friend but here it is..............




I apologize for the poor pictures, I prefer to take daytime pictures because the light is better but for these it was dark and I had to use a flash.


The inside is made of a quilted fabric, the outside has been starched to make it a little stiffer and the suede is actually faux suede making it vegan friendly!

It would fit a cell phone, credit cards, lipstick, a few dollars and your keys etc. Not too big not too small.



Any thoughts would be welcome. Thanks.



2 comments:

  1. It's darling, like the idea of a button. Are you adding a tag with your name/logo to the lining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had some tags, I am looking into getting some fabric ones made, in the meantime maybe I can make some card tags to attach with ribbon and a small safety pin.

    ReplyDelete